138 Dirksen Drive, DeBary, FL US 32713
Check in your children
At The Bible Chapel, we offer classes for kids from birth through high school. If you plan to have your kids attend these, you can check them in using our quick and secure check-in system. This helps us keep your kids safe and accounted for from the time you drop them off until the time you pick them up.
Check-in starts 30 minutes before services. Here's how it works:
Visit our Children's Lobby or its adjacent Children's Welcome Center (located near Parking Lots 2, 3, and 6, and right inside the doors marked "Children's Entrance"). Volunteers will help you check in your children and walk you to their classes. We'll gather names, birth dates, contact information, and any special instructions you have for us.
Older Children (Grades 5-12)
Our Connections Team members at any entrance can guide you and your kids to all these locations, and walk you there personally if you'd like.
Younger Children (Birth-Grade 4)
Check in younger children in our Children's Lobby (located near Parking Lots 2, 3, and 6, and right inside the doors marked "Children's Entrance").
- At a kiosk, enter your name, provide a contact number, and print badges for you and your children. The badges enable us to match you with your children when you pick them up after the service.
- Once you're finished, a Connections Team member can accompany you to your children's classrooms if you need help finding them.
- Our nursery meets on the third floor, and our preschool and elementary meets on the fourth floor.
Children with Special Needs
If your children with special needs will be visiting us for the first time, we encourage you to contact our Special Needs Ministry ahead of time at so that we know how to best serve you.
- When you arrive, check in at our Special Needs area, located near Parking Lot 7 and right inside Door 9.
- At the kiosk, enter your name, provide a contact number, and print badges for you and your children. The badges enable us to match you with your children when you pick them up after the service.
- Our trained Special Needs volunteers will help your child transition into our area as you make your way to our Worship Center (located on the second floor - the same floor as the Special Needs area).