138 Dirksen Drive, DeBary, FL US 32713
Thank You for Making Beyond These Walls Next a Success!
Over the past three years, God has blessed us with $3,813,194.20 - 101.13% of the campaign total - as of May 28, 2020! Because of your generosity toward this set of initiatives:
- Many renovations were made possible at our existing campuses, including building a deck at our Wilkinsburg Campus, upgrading our student ministry areas at the South Hills Campus, and purchasing equipment for our technical arts and facilities teams to maintain our buildings and run our services.
- The food pantry from our Washington Campus was relocated, allowing them to move to a larger space for their operations, and freeing up space in our Washington building to create additional classroom space.
- We repaid $2.1 million on our outstanding mortgages, saving us $172,474 in interest over the course of the campaign.
- The Rostraver Campus is now part of TBC, and we were able to upgrade the kitchen and technical equipment to improve the facility.
- There is now a Recovery Ministry based at our Washington Campus to reach all those affected by addiction.
- We partnered with Pittsburgh Urban Christian School to launch a preschool in Wilkinsburg, and are now providing scholarships for children in that community. This means that these kids can receive a solid preschool education, and will be able to continue to do so for years to come.
- Through your generous giving, The Journey Ministry continues to broadcast on WORD FM at 5:30 a.m. and 11:30 a.m. every weekday.
- We are ministering to a group of solo, bi-vocational pastors in the northeast by providing prayer and resources like Living Grounded and other tools they wouldn’t otherwise have access to.
- In Kenya, your generosity impacted 766 children and dozens of teachers by providing for the AIC Zion in Mathare Valley, Kenya, and the newly constructed Lion of Judah school in the Great Rift Valley. At Zion, BTW helped to build high school classrooms, a science lab, and a medical clinic. At Lion of Judah, we helped to complete a project that gives the school its own water source and built bathrooms and a kitchen with running water and sewer.
- At the Word of Life Camp in Panama, BTW enabled the acquisition of an electric generator that assures a steady supply of electricity to the camp, and also helped to make much-needed roof repairs for their boys’ dormitories and their pool building.
- In Thailand, BTW funds helped to keep the staff and girls of Faith House safe by providing new perimeter fencing and closed caption security cameras, and allowed for the repair of their roof.