175 McMichael Road, Carnegie, PA US 15106
SOUTH HILLS CAMPUS: JUNE 26-30, 9:00 A.M. - 12:15 P.M.
Ready to Volunteer at the South Hills Campus?
- Watch the training video above.
- Register for one VBS position by June 11, 2017. Volunteer registration closes on this date. Due to clearance requirements, late volunteer registrations cannot be accepted. View South Hills CampusVBS volunteer position descriptions.
- Once you register, if you do not have your Pennsylvania state-required clearances, you will receive an email to do so (the link will come from a company named Justifacts).
- If you receive an email from Justifacts regarding clearances, please follow the instructions to obtain your criminal background clearance, PA child abuse clearance, and FBI fingerprinting. By law (PA Act 153), we cannot accept volunteers ages 18 and older who do not have clearances. (Note that you may be exempt from the fingerprinting if you meet certain criteria.)
- If you have any questions regarding clearances, please contact Deanna Kratt at . (And don't worry, our trained team will help you get the clearances you need so that you can be a blessing to our children!)
After you have completed ALL the above steps, attend one of the following trainings at the South Hills Campus in the FLC (childcare is provided for children under age 8).
- Tuesday, May 30 at 6:30 p.m.
- Sunday, June 4 at 12:30 p.m.
- Sunday, June 11 at 12:30 p.m.
Questions? Please contact Sue Berringer,