138 Dirksen Drive, DeBary, FL US 32713
- Introduction and Purpose: 1:1-6
- Theme: 1:7; 9:10
- Solomon’s Proverbs—Part 1: 1:8-9:18
- Solomon’s Proverbs—Part 2: 10:1-22:16
- Saying of Wise Men: 22:17-24:34
- Solomon’s Proverbs—Part 3—Collected by Hezekiah’s Men: 25-29
- Words of Agur: 30
- Words of Lemuel: 31:1-9
- Acrostic Poem: The Noble Wife: 31:10-31
- To know wisdom and instruction.
To grasp wisdom with your head and hands.
Wisdom: Embracing God’s Word and learning the skills of living it out biblical truth in everyday life.
- To understand words of insight.
- To receive instruction in wise dealing in righteousness, justice, and equity.
- To give prudence to the simple, knowledge and discretion to the youth.
Prudent: Capacity to see beyond the immediate situation.
Simple: Inexperienced. Gullible. Naïve. Easy influenced.
Everyday Wisdom. Everyday Life.