138 Dirksen Drive, DeBary, FL US 32713
Jenga: Tower Builders Beware
Are you a tower builder?
- Most of your talking is about yourself.
- You talk too much.
- You have difficulty handling criticism.
- You have difficulty admitting you are wrong.
- You are not very teachable.
- You are consumed with what others think.
- You have an inflated view of your importance, gift or abilities.
Two actions to take:
- Repent and tear down your own tower.
- Be assured that God loves you no matter what.
Other sermons in the series
Repent and tear down your own tower.
Be aware of your spiritual gifts.
The tongue is inherently wicked.
What do we do with the greed that lives in our hearts?
We all struggle with the same battles in our lives.