We believe that one of the very best ways to know Christ and be conformed to his image is discovered in meaningful, life-on-life relationships. This is why in 2013 we invite you to know one another and grow one another through one or more of the following ways.
- One-On-One discipleship
- One-On-Few discipleship
- Couple-To-Couple discipleship
- Life Groups (A group of 6-15)
- Discipleship Classes
God created us to be in significant relationships and to grow stronger as we develop our spiritual lives. Wherever you are in your spiritual journey, there is a meaningful relationship waiting to begin.
To begin your discipleship journey today, please complete the form below. We look forward to connecting with you!
There are three parts in the Living Grounded resource. Each part builds concept upon concept, and will take the disciple deeper and deeper into the truths of Scripture. Chapters begin by looking outward and asking what the world says about a certain truth, then looks inward asking you what you think about that same truth, and concludes by looking upward to see what God’s Word has to say about the truth. All while you’re on journey to knowing Christ in greater ways and being conformed to his image.
Click here to order Living Grounded. The cost is $20. You will place your order online with your credit card via myBibleChapel. Once your order is placed, print off your receipt and bring to the Chapter 2 Bookstore to pick up your copy.
Click here to Look Inside Living Grounded.
Living Grounded Classes:
Are you looking to build a deep foundation and grow in your personal relationship with Jesus Christ? Living Grounded is an interactive study that explores the foundational truths of the Christian faith. Throughout the course you will be engaging with one another in discussion and exploration of God’s word and its relevance to your life. Two desired outcomes for this class are:
- Equip you with a theological grid to grow your understanding of the Bible and its relationship to all of life and culture (Romans 12:2); and
- Develop a biblical framework to be a disciple who makes disciples (2 Timothy 2:2).
The class will consist of 20 sessions that cover:
- Life Questions (6 weeks)—What is the Purpose of Life; Is the Bible Credible; Where is God; Who is Jesus; Why Did Jesus Come; Can I Be Accepted and Forgiven?
- Life Foundations (7 weeks)—New Life In Christ; Our New Identity; Battling with the World, the Flesh, and the Devil; Dealing with Temptation; Discovering the Holy Spirit, Communicating with God; Telling Others Our Story.
- Life Perspectives (7 weeks)—Digging into the Bible; Knowing God’s Will; Becoming a Person of Character; Relationships; Kingdom Perspectives; Your Calling as an Insider; Multiplying Your Life.
South Hills Campus classes:
- Sunday Morning: Living Grounded Class — Beginning May 4 from 10:45 a.m.-12:00 p.m. in room 160. Click here to register.